Friday, June 4, 2010

Strange Reality

Hmm...sometimes we hold onto things that just don't mean us any good.

WHY IS THAT???
Of course, I don't have any answers for that, just theories that I've formulated from my own personal issues. Every day brings a lesson. It's natural for us as humans to feel pain, but behind the tears and grief and whatever else, what have we learned from the experience. That's truly what matters. The lesson learned. I spent a lot of time over this past year trying to figure "me" out. The strange reality of it all is that I can't. Not because I just fail to reach a decision, but because human emotions are too fickle and too complex to narrow down to one concise element. IDK, maybe I'm saying too much without saying anything at all, but I know I've been hurt and I'm still hurting...I just want to let go.

0 comments: